by Sara Dykman
Object of the game:
- Examine the photos of rocks found in El Bosque de Piedras (Forest of Rocks). Determine what animal each rock represents. The answers are found at the end of the page. The person to guess the most rock animals wins. Discover your rocky animal instincts by addingup the number correct at the end.
Number of Players:
- 1-10. More players is possible but not recomended.
- No more than three guesses per person.
- Animals that don't actually exist may be used. Also non-animals and extraterrestrials apply.
- Really, there are no rules. Just go crazy.
Let the games begin:
2. Man watching TV
3. Giant Robot (left), Squirrel (right)
4. NYC skyline towards the end of the world
5. Loaf of Bread (left), Giraffe (right)
6. Diving fish
7. Angle fish without a tail
9. I have no idea
10. Mooing cow
11. Angry Pokeyman
15. Trick Question. Llamas not rocks.
16. Vacant spider web
17. Pyramid (left), Salt shaker (middle), Snail (right)
18. Sea Lion with backpack
Bonus. 21. Two headed elephant
Add up how many you got correct to discover you rocky animal instincts (I know...this part needs some work):
21: You rock!
10-20: You are an rocky animal expert
5-9: Keep trying buddy
1-4: It's cool, your just an indoor kinda person
0: Buy glasses